Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things I should never do right before I go to bed but do anyway and then end up with a big existential hangover the next day

1. Listen to sad Smiths songs
2. Watch old clips of Grey's Anatomy
3. Contemplate what my future holds
4. Make abrupt hair decisions re: bangs
5. Lose all sensible filters re: conversation
6. Reminisce about ANYTHING
7. Try to make important life choices
8. Read Jeanette Winterson quotes
9. Ruminate over ideology of courtly love
10. Listen to more sad Smiths songs

1 comment:

  1. I should never listen to catchy music before bed. I'll hear it all night, even after I finally get to sleep.
    Also the abrupt decisions about hair and especially bangs. I had a friend who called these snap decisions and the follow-through "Rash Decision Bangs". It is a sometimes horrible and sometimes wonderful affliction.

    ReplyDelete